QolSys Panel 2: How to access system logs to determine what is causing remote panels to chime?

I had a Qolsys Panel 2 system installed about a year ago. Every now and then, or frequently, one of the remote panels will chime, indicating something. About half the time, another chime will occur in about 10-15 seconds.

At no time is there any indication on the panel as to what is happening or did happen.

Last night I got the double chimes three or four times overnight. Haven’t had that happen in a couple of weeks. Sometimes it is only once per night or twice or zero.

Is there a away I can access the Panel 2 system logs to try and determine what is causing these chimes?

You can check panel history under Settings > Status > History. Are there any events listed at the times you hear a chime?

Next time you hear the chime, check the IQ Remote, does it show any error message or power loss icon?

Just checked the main panel History and there is nothing there between 11:00 PM last night (going up the stairs) to 7:30 AM this morning (disarm). Yet the dual chimes happened at least three times.

Both IQ Remotes have internal batteries supposedly good for 24 hours and both power supplies are plugged into a UPS, so most likely loss of power isn’t a problem.

Nothing on the IQ Remote now, but then it hasn’t chimed today at all. Next time either IQ Remote chimes mysteriously, I’ll investigate.

The IQ Remote just did a double chime (different this time; only one second apart) and there is nothing on the display to indicate why. Battery is 100 and WiFi is full strength. One other minor clue is that this IQ Remote has the volume turned all the way down (it is in the bedroom), yet the chimes as still audible.