Qolsys panel 2 active sensors discrepancy

Hello,
Recently installed new Qolsys panel 2. I have the alarm panel motion activated and 2 motions installed on a 16-hardwire translator. All seem to work fine, activate under history when motion seen. Sensor group is set 17 and tried 20 too. When I look on the panel, these sensors are not “active”. Under the alarm.com app, these sensors stay “active”. I have sent cellular activate test repeatedly and reset panel and no change. Any idea why these sensors stay active on the alarm.com app and also from alarm.com website login?
Thx,
Ryan

Pictures

Picture2

When I look on the panel, these sensors are not “active”. Under the alarm.com app, these sensors stay “active”. I have sent cellular activate test repeatedly and reset panel and no change. Any idea why these sensors stay active on the alarm.com app and also from alarm.com website login?

This is normal and does not impact how the senor behaves locally.

Motion detector functionality is not conducive to real time status. Whereas a door or window sensor reports open until closed, motion detectors activate momentarily when triggered and close again, regardless of continued motion. Battery operated motion detectors have a power save period of about 3 minutes after activation before they can register motion again as well.

So, for remote status, if ADC did not hold the activated status, the only time you would see a motion detector as active would be if you refreshed the app at the exact moment an “Active” signal came through. This is obviously not useful.

Motion detector status will therefore remain as active. Seeing “Active” as a status for a motion detector on Alarm.com means that the detector has been tripped in the last 60 minutes.