Qolsys IQ2 Z-Wave thermostats went missing

Hi guys,
I had a small fire in the garage last night. The smoke alarms went off. I have a rule in place to turn off the heat and A/C if there is a fire.
However, when I woke up this morning the heat was still off and the thermostats are no longer on my panel main screen, where I am able to adjust them.
They are still showing up in the ADC app though.
I have rebooted the panel already and they did not reappear.
I uploaded a log as well.
Suggestions ?
TIA Joe

Updating to 2.4.2 now went to the update page after I posted.
Just curious though, do we have to re-enable the heat or A/C mode after a fire alarm manually?
I’ll post if the thermostats reappear they didn’t initially I’ll see if they push in a couple of hours.
Tia Joe

It looks like your garage thermostat is still off but the rest are on. Yes, you would need to set the garage thermostat back to heat mode to turn it back on. You can do it through the Alarm.com app or website.

I’m not about sure the thermostats disappearing from your panel but I’m looking into it.

1 Like

What do you see when you swipe over to the thermostats screen on the IQ Panel?

Still Blank

Are you still able to control them with the Alarm.com app?

Yes I restored the heat with the app this AM, And just now I changed settings on 2 of them.
Thanks for helping.
Panel still blank
Joe

Are any other screens on the panel blank or just the thermostats screen?

Just the thermostats screen.
You know, apparently 2.4.1 messed something up with the thermostat screen.
That’s why I just updated.
Do we just have to wait or initiate ADC to push them back to the panel?

They don’t get pushed down from Alarm.com. They are enrolled directly in the IQ Panel. Any syncing we do with Alarm.com pulls them from the IQ Panel up to Alarm.com.

I’ve tried resyncing them and your panel is still reporting they exist to Alarm.com so the problem must just be with the UI screen.

I’ve reached the limit of what I can do on my own. I’m going to have to discuss it with Qolsys but they’re not open until Monday. You’ll have to use the Alarm.com app to adjust them until then.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience. We’ll follow up on Monday.

No Problem, Thanks for your time today Roy.
Maybe its a bug we discovered.
TTYL

I got a tip from Qolsys that this is the 2.4.1 bug you’re experiencing. Just upgrading to 2.4.2 doesn’t resolve the issue once it’s already occurred. Now that you’ve upgraded to 2.4.2 you have to remove and re-add the thermostats to get them back on the panel.

Sorry for the inconvenience. But I’m told that should fix it.

Ah darn, I was afraid you were going to say that.
Oh well, maybe when I have time I will nuke the whole z wave network and redo it all.
I have a repeater that I’ve never really been satisfied with.