Qolsys IQ Photo Frame - (Panel 2+)

The IQ Photo Frame has stopped cycling through the photos that I’ve loaded from an SD card.
It was working perfectly for several weeks and all of a sudden it stopped. I can review the photos and change the settings for timing, etc but when the panel is left untouched for even several hours, the screen doesn’t switch to the photos. Any suggestions?

Does it cycle any photos at all? Like the default ones that came with the panel?

Or if it does not ever display a photo, did this change occur when firmware was last updated?

Double check and resave your photo frame settings in the panel. Settings > Photo Frame. Try disabling them, save. Wait a couple minutes then re-enable them and save again.

Any change after?

For some mysterious reason the photo frames are working again. It started working the following day so I can’t say what corrected it. When it failed, it wouldn’t cycle through the photos at all. I could test the photos and they would display properly but they wouldn’t display or cycle after the set time. I deleted the photos and reloaded them in several times but it didn’t fix it.
The panel indicates that the last firmware update was 12/12/2020 and that brought the panel to version 2.5.2. So it doesn’t look like an update issue.
Regardless, it was a minor annoyance and now it’s gone… hopefully never to return
Thank you for the assist Jason, as usual great service…