Qolsys IQ panel incorrect time issue

Not sure how long the issue has been going on, but I have found that my IQ panel will not hold the correct time after noticing some of my lights, and my furnace temp settings, were kicking in at strange times.
I have corrected the time manually on the panel twice in the last couple of days. It seems to be autocorrecting itself to the wrong time. The second time being early this morning.
The panel showed 2:05am. Actual local time was 5:08am, so I punched in the correct time.
Now, a few hours later, I see in my phone app that the furnace temp change occurred at 9:03am instead of 6:00am as it is scheduled.

Has there been a recent QOLSYS firmware update that could be messing this up? I’ll have to look back in history to see just how long this has been going on.

Has there been a recent QOLSYS firmware update that could be messing this up? I’ll have to look back in history to see just how long this has been going on.

There have not been any recent updates for the original IQ Panel, though if you had older firmware and recently updated to the latest (a couple years old), it could be possible.

There may have been a bug related to Daylight Savings which affected the proper timezone settings. That would be my guess based on your description. We have sent a command to resync the proper timezone and panel time settings. That should resolve any issues. Please let us know if you see it continue.

My Qolsys IQ Panel has been generating Tamper alerts on a daily basis. I powered it off thinking that might reset it but, no.

It also would not restart when I held the home button down.

I had to removed the battery ( which is Swollen/ most likely the causes the tamper alerts)
to get it to restart.

Now, its is reporting the Date as 1 /1 /1970 12:00AM is there a method to correct this?

Now, its is reporting the Date as 1 /1 /1970 12:00AM is there a method to correct this?

This is normal after a hard boot up and before connecting to ADC. Once it starts communicating with ADC it should automatically update the date info.

Just in case this is not resolved yet I just sent a panel time update command. Do you see the correct date now?

My Qolsys IQPanel 2 has been having the time change on its own. I looks as if it may be a DST type of adjustment but it should not change since the where the panel is located does not change for DST. I corrected it manually yesterday but sometime it changed again thus having the scheduled routines run 1 hour earlier than normal. Can a timezone resynch be performed to see if that solves the issue? Thanks

The issue happened again today making any scheduled routines run one hour earlier. I went and looked at the panel and again the time has changed on its own.

Changing the time manually on the IQ Panel will be overwritten eventually by the settings in Alarm.com based on your timezone. You can double check and manage your Timezone settings in Alarm.com by logging into Alarm.com in a web browser and navigating to Settings > Account Management > System Information.

Does your timezone look correct?

The timezone is correct in ADC. The issue started only several days ago when I temporarily disabled one schedule routine. When I reenabled it the issue started. I checked the schedule routine to make sure that the time was not changed by accident and it was not. Today, I installed the 2.34.2019-07-19 patch. I am not sure if that will do anything but I will keep an eye on it.

It would be a good troubleshooting step to try to delete the schedule and recreate it as well. This will resave the data at the panel.