Qolsys Iq panel 2

Good afternoon.
Would anyone know when the new IQ panel 2 will be released and for how much.

Thank you

No definitive pricing or ETA is available as of yet.

You can now get it from 24inControl for $429.99.

24incontrol

You can also get from eDist Security $420.75

eDist Security

Any word when SuretyDIY will have? If i get from eDist Security, can it be hooked up to SuretyDIY?

thanks,
~ Paul

Any word when SuretyDIY will have? If i get from eDist Security, can it be hooked up to SuretyDIY?

We do not have an ETA on supporting the Gen 2 IQ Panel quite yet, though I imagine we will support the panel soon. The panel is currently in a “soft launch” and in limited supply. I do not have an ETA on the Panel 2 being sold as a product on suretyDIY, typically we would wait for wide release to ensure availability, but I can let our customer service team know it has been requested!

I just ordered one from 24inControl

We do not have an ETA on supporting the Gen 2 IQ Panel quite yet, though I imagine we will support the panel soon.

Sounds like we should be supporting accounts using the new panel within the next week or two.

As an update I’m told we officially support the IQ Panel 2 at this time.

The instructions say it doesn’t support the secondary IQ2 tablet yet.

As soon as SuretyDIY releases it, I’ll be ordering one and jumping on the bandwagon. I have a 1st gen IQPanel and would love to get away from LiveWatch. I’ve made a purchase from Surety in the past and you guys have been awesome.

Does anyone have any experiences switching away from LiveWatch and having them unlock the cell module for use with another provider? My fear is that they will not unlock the cell module which is why I’m waiting for the 2nd gen panel to be widely available and sold by you guys.

The instructions say it doesn’t support the secondary IQ2 tablet yet.

No, the IQ Panel 2 does not have a secondary panel available quite yet.

Does anyone have any experiences switching away from LiveWatch and having them unlock the cell module for use with another provider? My fear is that they will not unlock the cell module which is why I’m waiting for the 2nd gen panel to be widely available and sold by you guys.

We cannot speak for other dealers, though we haven’t had experience of that being an issue.

When will SureyDIY start to sell Panel 2? Any update?

We do not have an ETA on available stock. Once available, we will update here.

Just registering my interest here as well so I’ll get a notification when the IQ Panel 2 is available from Surety. It is a bit frustrating to see it available from other vendors. I would much rather spend my money with Surety but the waiting game is getting hard.

Keep in mind we do not require you to purchase through us in order to use our service. We are very supportive of using existing equipment rather than having to purchase all new in general, so it is pretty common for users to have not purchased equipment from us. Do not let that stop you from getting what you need.

That said, we are definitely excited as well for the new panel. It very much feels like a highly refined version of the Qolsys IQ. I believe the original expectation was late March/early April for full release. Last news did not have a specific date but it should be very soon!