Qolsys IQ Panel 2 versus IQ Panel 2 Plus

Hi,
Shopping alarms systems and I have a question What is the differences between the Qolsys IQ Panel 2 and the Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Plus? I want cellular central service monitoring if that makes a difference.

Also, if there a compatible panic button for these systems, other than a key fob? Thinking home invasion on this question and being at other end of house away from panel.

Thanks

Both the IQ Panel 2 and the Plus version communicate with Alarm.com via cellular.

The Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Plus includes compatibility with the PowerG line of sensors. PowerG offers Multi-channel, Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology that overcomes frequency blocking and interference.

Note that the IQP2+ panel is not compatible with the Alarm.com image sensor. The IQP2+ forgoes the radio that communicates with the image sensor for the PowerG radio.

Regarding the Panic, The IQ Pendant (QS 6110-P01) is billed as Wrist Pendant but the strap is removable and the unit could be mounted to a flat surface via mounting tape. It can also be worn as a necklace.

The Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Plus available through surety currently comes with a 6 month free trial of our service and can be found on our storefront.

IQ2 Plus also allows input voltage to be up to 7V to accommodate longer runs. (Last I heard they have not released their 7V power supply and it comes standard with the 5V power supply that the IQ2 plus comes with.
The back plate also has a dedicated opening now for the antenna to go out the back.