Qolsys IQ Motion

Hello,
I installed the Qolsys IQ motion last night. I was wondering if there was a way to edit the Alarm Stay option. I was under the assumption I was able to pass a motion while in alarm stay without triggering the alarm. I walked past to go to bed and my alarm went off, is there a way to set it to where the alarm will go off between certain time periods during alarm stay?

Yes, depending on the Group the Motion is learned in as in programming, this will affect whether it triggers during stay or not.

It looks like the sensor may be learned in as Group 15 Stay-Instant Motion. Which would cause the Motion Sensor to be active in both “Stay” & “Away” modes.

To avoid this, switch the Group to 17 Away- Instant Motion so the motion is only active in Away mode.

Awesome, I’ll check that out later.

Also, is there a way to opt out of emails every time an event is triggered on my alarm? I have push notifications going to my alarm.com app. I don’t need tons of mail clogging up my inbox.

You can adjust which notifications are received and how those notifications are sent via the Notifications tab in Alarm.com. Just click on the edit pencil next to an existing notification and remove the email address from the notification.