Qolsys 2Plus Service Connection and Testing

Good Morning, first of all. I apologize if may be I post my question in a wrong section.

1. I bought Qolsys 2 Plus with ATT from Alarm Grid and should get it later this week. How can I connect it to you guys? System shoul be unlocked. I see you charging less and in addition you are 5-diamonds cert.

2. After I activate the system how can I put it in the test mode?

3. I bough s-line sensors, do I really need PowerG? What’s the difference? I see that both are encrypted.

4. If I have any qustions how can I contact you?

Once again sorry for too many questions, I know that may I can find them here if I read the whole forum, but I cannot buy some extra life time… :-). Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum, happy to assist!

How can I connect it to you guys?

You can find more information on how our service works here. Information on switching to suretyDIY with a Qolsys panel can be found here

After I activate the system how can I put it in the test mode?

If utilizing service through suretyDIY with 24/7 Central Station Monitoring, once your service plan has been purchased and processed, your account will be placed into test mode with central station for one week. Additionally you can put your monitoring account in test mode at any time by calling central station operators should the need arise.

I bough s-line sensors, do I really need PowerG? What’s the difference? I see that both are encrypted.

S-Line Sensors utilize an advanced encryption scheme between the sensor and the IQ Panel 2 to ensure that sensor event transmissions are always unique, preventing and eliminating common replay attacks.

Power G sensors operate at 900 MHz frequency and use 128-bit AES encryption. They also offer Multichannel, Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology enables the system to hop between wireless frequency channels to ensure the seamless transmission of secure communications between the devices and the control panel. Sensors also feature Higher transmission ranges over S-Line sensors.

If I have any qustions how can I contact you?

All service and support is handled online, we do not operate phone sales/support. Here, on the support forum, is where all technical support questions are handled, in addition to the wealth of information that already lives here.

All other questions can be directed to our customer service team at customerservice@suretyDIY.com

Once again sorry for too many questions, I know that may I can find them here if I read the whole forum, but I cannot buy some extra life time…. :-). Thanks in advance.

There are never too many questions, this is the best place for them! :slight_smile:

Thank you very much :slight_smile: All clear.

I think I start with Qolsys S-line sensors and later than PowerG be more popular and wider available I switch one-by-one to PowerG. The system is twice more expensive with PowerG nowadays.

:slight_smile: