Problem adding fire sensors

I have tried to add two different fire sensors (a power G smoke and a 2GIG-Ff-345). Both seem to add just fine, but then my panel (IQ2) starts giving two-2 note tones every few seconds until I delete the new sensors. The tones are not an alarm, more: dee-dee, dee-dee.

What am I doing wrong?

Are those two no longer programmed?

I see a number of fire sensor trouble conditions in recent history, this could cause the beeping referenced.

When pairing sensors, make sure to close them after pairing so they are no longer tampered. Do you see the same thing if you close the sensor right away?

I kept working on this last night and it seems like when a fire sensor has a trouble, it now starts this incessant chiming (it did not use to do that). I have a couple of sensors that are at teh edge of wireless range and sometimes lose connectivity. In the past, I would get a notice, but not the endless chiming. Last night, I deleted some of these sensors (because my family could not sleep).

Do you know what changed to create this incessant warning chime for fire sensors (I did upgrade the software yesterday)?

Fire and Life Safety trouble beeps under the Sound menu are enabled by default starting in version 4.2.0 for the IQ Panel 4, a recent version of the IQ Panel 2 firmware may have added that as well, though I am not finding reference to it in the update bulletins.