Please initiate restore panel

My old panel is powered down.

New Panel is ready to be powered up.

Ill I need to enter some sort of customer code or ID #? Where do I enter that and when.

Anyway, please initiate the restore process and let me know when I can power up the new GC2.

I’ve forwarded the request. Our customer service team will send an email confirmation once the restore is pushed with instructions on when to power up and run a cell test.

Before I do this, I noticed that there is no copper antenna that is on my old panel, but not on the new panel attached to the z-wave module. Its a curly que pigtail. Is this normal?

Here is a picture of my old panel that shows the copper antenna. The n ew one does not have it

That is not the Z-wave module. That is the XCVR2 900 mhz transceiver. It is used for TS1/Image Sensor/GoBridge communication.

You’ll want to swap that to the new panel in order to communicate with those devices, however any backup/restore will not affect those devices. They will need to be manually learned.

It can be swapped before or after the settings transfer. (While powered down)

The transceiver that comes standard in the GC2 only communicates on 345 mhz

How will I know when the restore is complete?

Restore can take up to 30 minutes or so after connection is made. After about 30 minutes you can then check sensors.

It looks like the final signals have gone through.

Looks like it went through, but not all the voic descriptors tranferred. Only the first word of each discriptor. So if it said Front Door before, it just says Front now.

Do I have to manually add all the voice descriptors or is there a solution?

Can you confirm that every sensor is like that? I do see a few in Alarm.com which now read with only one descriptor, a few that have two, but most look to have a full description.

If all sensors on the panel show only one word, we can try to push what is in ADC

although not every single one is wrong, most of them are. I have some 3 word, even 4 and 5 word descriptors.

I checked the names on ADC and they are not complete, but better than what I have in the panel

Can you also push through firmware update via go bridge. I have 1.14.01 and I think there is a more current one

The equipment list is reporting that the sensor names in panel and ADC match currently. Just to verify, the ones that still look incomplete are 1, 2, 6, 9, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 45, 47.

There is no newer version available for OTA than 1.14. 1.16 does not affect ADC and is currently a local-only upgrade.

Also, regarding the GoBridge, as with image sensors and TS1s, GoBridge needs to be manually configured on new panel. Z-wave devices and 900mhz rf devices do not transfer.

Do I have to repgram in my Linear garage door openers?

I am also having difficulty programming in the TS-1’s. I walk the disconnected panel right next to them, enter learn, both panels say initiating but it just times out every time.

I walk the disconnected panel right next to them, enter learn, both panels say initiating but it just times out every time.

Have you swapped the 900mhz XCVR2 from the old panel to the new one?

Do I have to repgram in my Linear garage door openers?

Yes, all Z-wave devices must be learned in separately as they cannot be backed up due to how Z-wave network pairing and communication works.

Yes, I swapped the receiver and I must assume its working because the go bridge paired successfully

Yes, I swapped the receiver and I must assume its working because the go bridge paired successfully

Ah, yes that would be working then. I do not see dual path set on the ADC back end, so you may have a configuration issue in programming Qs for the bridge. (Or if you are still in programming without having exited and saved, ignore this, it will register only after saving and rebooting.)

Have you reset the TS1s?

Press and hold the two face buttons on the TS1s. After about 5 seconds they will turn their screen off, keep holding for 10 more seconds, then release.

ok, I will try that

Do I have to program the Linear Tilt sensors seperately into the 2Gig panel in addition to the garage door Unit? I cant remember

Can you see if my Go Bridge is working now? I reboothed and hope it is showing as working.

If its n ot showing up, can you tell me which questions I should be looking at to change? The go bridge is showing two solid green lights, but the system has been laggy in the past month so maybe something is wrong?

Can you see if my Go Bridge is working now? I reboothed and hope it is showing as working.

Yes, ping over Broadband successful, looks good.

Do I have to program the Linear Tilt sensors seperately into the 2Gig panel in addition to the garage door Unit? I cant remember

Only the overhead attachment communicates via Z-wave to the panel, so it should be all you need.

Everything seems to work and I got the TS1’s to pair after resetting.

Thank you for all your help. Surety Cam was great in this process.

The only thing not working are the sunset rules (for rules…schedules actually work) and I posted on it on another thread.