Planning and have a few questions

I’m looking to move from an older system. I require Lutron Radio RA2 integration. Also, all of my current sensors are 319.5 MHz (GE, eg RE122 sensors). Will these work? Thanks. SJ

Lutron Support is included in the Home or Complete plans, and the IQ Panel 4 we sell in our bundles here is the 319.5Mhz version compatible with existing 319.5 Mhz sensors.

Thanks. Also, we only get 1 or 2 bars of ATT service. We really have to use ATT WiFi calling. Are the receivers in these panels any better than cell phones? What are the options for poor cell coverage.

By default the panels ship as the Verizon model. If you need ATT let us know in the order notes during the purchase. We’ve found Verizon to have generally better coverage in most areas.

The panels use cellular for primary communication, but use built in wifi for broadband concurrent backup communication with Alarm.com.

Thanks for the info. Think I will see what kind of signal we get with Verizon before deciding. They likely are on the same cell tower, but who knows. We have a small hill between the tower and our home. Maybe 1 or 2 bars is enough. Seems like the panel could also be located where we have the best signal and then maybe put a second panel where needed for entry/edit, etc.

Yes that is an option. The IQ Remote connects via wifi and duplicates most of the UI controls of the main panel.

I put my phone in the area and forgot that the panel runs on LTE. Got 2-3 bars on LTE, so I think I’m good. There is a 30 day return policy if things don’t work out.

There is a 30 day return policy if things don’t work out.

That’s correct.

2-3 bars would be fine for panel cell connection.