Panel upgrade activation

Hello, I’ve upgraded my gc3 panel to the gc3e, and I’m not linked to the alarm.com app. Can you guys update my account to activate the system?

So it looks like this is a duplicate of a private message (please reply to private message for account specific info)

Whether or not anything needs updated depends on whether you changed out the cellular module or if you are just using the same module.

Did you install a new cellular module, or did you swap the existing cell module from the GC3 to the GC3e?

If you installed a brand new cell module, please visit the Surety System Manager and you can use the Swap Cellular Module/Panel option to update the IMEI that is assigned to your account.

If you swapped in the same module as before, nothing needs changed on your account, just run a communication test at the new panel to ensure it is communicating.

Yes,I just swapped out the cellular module and ran the connection test Friday night and Saturday. I just don’t get sensor status or system status on my phone app anymore, I do however recieve a statue if an alarm is triggered? Seems like I’m not fully connected somewhere.

Aha, alright I see what you mean, I see alarm activity from a sensor but no standard sensor activity in your recent history. This isn’t an expected circumstance.

I’m sending some troubleshooting commands to the panel here. Can you try opening a few different zones as a test in a few minutes and let us know what you see in history?

Thank you Jason , I armed and disarmed works great now. Opened a couple sensors they showed up in app and I received notifications. Looks like all is well.