Panel rebooted

Sorry to be anal about this but just want to confirm that correct course of actions here.

When I go into System Manager, I see two orders

So I would go into the original order, 488730m and then go to the “Swap Cellular Module/Panel” option and change the IMEI number correct? If so, do I just ignore the new order or do I need to do something with that one as well? Again, just want to make sure I get this right.

Thanks

It looks like we already did the panel swap for the new unit assigned to order 488730. Did you follow the emailed instructions for the panel swap already?

You dont want to do anything with 507821. That was included when you ordered the new panel and should have been deleted. I have done this now., I apologize for this inconvenience.

Thanks Tyler. Yes, panel has already been swapped successfully. I had worked with the support team to transfer over the configuration. It was the second order that was confusing me as again, I was getting email notifications that my account hadn’t been setup. In any case, I do see that you removed the secondary order, thus believe I am good to go as well. New panel working without issue so I think I am good.

Thanks again,
Chris

Excellent, glad to hear it! Apologies for the confusion and have a great day!