Outside lighting

I’m in process of adding several flood lights out side of my house and I would like the option to control them through Alarm.com.Looking for the best way to do this. Z-Wave?, what equipment is necessary? I have an electrician coming out and want to give them specs. I would like to control them via a common wall switch and via cell phone,internet and/or 2 gig controller.
I also want to tie in some of some of the lighting inside the home. What is required for this.

I also want to add camera(s) I have have a couple cameras and dvr and closed circuit TV. How do I determine if any of the current equipment can be used?

For lighting, Z-wave switches would be the way to go. For compatibility with 2GIG, Linear/Evolve or GE would be best, though most should be fine.

Other lighting options include Z-wave bulbs.

Remote access to Z-wave lighting is available on all Alarm.com Interactive Gold service plans.

For existing analog cameras with video over coaxial, Alarm.com video servers like the ADC-VS420 can turn the signals into IP and communicate with Alarm.com Cloud Video service. For IP cameras, only Alarm.com branded cameras are compatible. Note: you will need the Alarm.com Cloud video add-on. Service plan details and add-on pricing can be found here.