Outdoor Camera

I have two outdoor cameras from my precious alarm.com provider. I am unable to connect the camera to alarm.com.

Which camera model number(s) are you using? When connecting, what error are you running into?

Compatible cameras and installation instructions can be found here:

The cameras were used on Alarm.com before. We no longer have access to that account. Is there a way to delete the cameras from the old account so we can use with new account?

If the old account is still active then no, they would need to be deleted from the old account before you can use them on a new one. But if the old account is still active then your old provider is still paying for it. Some would do that but most providers terminate the Alarm.com account when you cancel. Have you tried factory resetting the cameras before trying to add them to your new Alarm.com account?

Yes, I have. When I add the camera to alarm.com the installation stops at 4%. We are using the Adcv724.

Can you please send us a private message here with the MAC address of the camera? We can double check its registration, but if you are able to start the process it should not be registered.

One common issue with adding cameras is that on many mesh wifi networks or even sometimes just a non-mesh router with the 2.4ghz and 5ghz bands using the same SSID, the camera might be shuffled between the bands, or between access points if you have more than one, which will briefly cut its connection to ADC.

Connect it to a unique 2.4Ghz network SSID and try adding again. Any change in behavior?