Orange Light Flashing Twice on PowerG Hardwire Translator

I have two PowerG Hardwire translators paired up to my IQ Panel 4. The first one appears to be working fine, green status light and the smokes, doors, and siren I have hooked up all work properly.

The second one flashes an orange light twice every 10 seconds which according to the manual indicates trouble. I have a motion detector and one powered glass break audio detector along with 3 Sentrol glass shock sensors which are two wire and draw no power. Along with the equipment above I have Honeywell 345mhz glass breaks and carbon monoxide. The wireless stuff pairs properly but I can’t tell if detection is actually working.

I’m still getting the orange flashing on my second PowerG Hardwire panel even when I disconnect all sensors/zones so I don’t think it’s a problem with the wiring. Additionally, I don’t get any error on my IQ4 panel. Could my unit be defective?

Thanks you!

Just tried to delete and pair the PowerG hardwire panel and got a Trouble and W2W Bell issue. I only have the bell connected to the first panel so that was weird. I saw in another thread someone added a resistor between the two bell terminals so I tried that and the trouble cleared and the light is green now. Interesting.

I saw in another thread someone added a resistor between the two bell terminals so I tried that and the trouble cleared and the light is green now. Interesting.

Yes, looks like you are referencing this.

Yes, you would want that resistor installed which should resolve the bell error.

Why is that needed? I didn’t see it referenced anywhere in the manual.

From the manual: