Options for existing DSC control panel and sensors

I just moved into a new home that had ADT (no longer active). The control panel is IMPASSA Self-Contained 2-Way Wireless Security System model scw9057g-433. with DSC door and window sensors (see attached pictures).

My question is what are my options in order to have alarm.com monitoring on this system?
I previously used alarm.com monitoring in my previous home with a 2gig control panel and enrolled the existing sensors into the 2gig panel.

What would I need to keep the existing DSC system and add monitoring?

Thank you.

IMG_1250.jpg

IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1252.jpg

DSC_20EV_20DW4975-2_1024x1024.jpg

The DSC Impassa is an Alarm.com compatible panel. You would only need the integrated module to be unregistered.

Unfortunately there would not be an existing Alarm.com module in this case and I believe the panel would likely not be of a version to support one. DSC states the Alarm.com communicators are integrated with the panel and non-user-replaceable, so that Impassas are sold together with the module.

There are four models of compatible integrated module:

• 3G8055
• 3G8055I - required for image sensor function
• CD8055
• CD8055I - required for image sensor function

In this case you would want a new Impassa with a compatible Alarm.com communicator included, or another Alarm.com compatible panel like a 2GIG panel and a wireless translator to continue using existing sensors.