Older GE zwave compatibility

I have a number of GE zwave switches in my old house that I don’t see on the ADC supported hardware list. Does that mean they definitely won’t work with the IQ4 panel or my mileage may vary?

Models:

Thank you

They might still work. Especially devices as simple as light switches. Try them and see?

I have to uninstall them from my current house (using Smartthings) and reinstall in my new place and was trying to avoid the time if they wouldn’t work. Thanks though.

Does that mean they definitely won’t work with the IQ4 panel or my mileage may vary?

Mileage may vary, however there are limited examples of previous model Z-wave devices being incompatible on newer systems. Notably, Schlage locks do not fare well when new Z-wave radio versions are released. There have been multiple times where older schlage locks fail compatibility with newer radios, the latest split being in late December 2019.

GE switches are almost certainly fine. If one doesn’t work I would expect it is a failure of the switch itself, not compatibility, at fault.