Offline Security Sensors

I get somewhat consistent notifications that my security sensors are offline. These sensors are all located on the same floor as my Qolsys panel, some within just a few feet. Is this a known issue? It certainly seems less secure than a wired system if these offline moments are reoccurring. My door sensors don’t always chime when opening either. Most of the time they do, but not always. This is important as I have small children and a pool. DO I need better sensors than the Qolsys brand?

I get somewhat consistent notifications that my security sensors are offline.

I am sorry to hear this is happening. Offline status indicates that the sensor(s) is having trouble communicating with the alarm panel. This could be related to a number if things, distance from the panel being one of them.

How long has it been going on? What sensor types has this been occurring on? Are these all Qolsys S-Line door/window contacts?

One thing you will want to check is to make sure the panels external antenna hasnt been pinched by the back plate or that the antenna isnt touching any metal or power wires inside the wall (if wall mounted).