Notification - Door/Window sensor

Hi,
I recently purchased ‘IQ MINI DW-S‘ sensors and installed them. It is working fine from the Qolsus IQ panel - Panel chimes & notifies when the door opens/closes. I prefer to get notifications in my mobile (thru Alarm.com) when the door opens/closes. I wanted to configure notifications in Alarm.com account; but don’t see a Safety Sensor notification to use (see few others related to Door/SystemEvent/Door Bell). Can you help me if I am missing?
Thanks in advance, for your inputs.

I believe you can only access these settings via alarm.com website. once you login, click the Notification button on the left menu and then you should see the option for “sensor activity”

I’m not seeing a Surety subscription related to this question, so I cannot help with specifics, but in general, you would just select Notifications from the left navigation menu, Add a new notification, and select Sensor Activity as the type.

Thanks Auden & Jason, for your response. I tried following your instructions, but don’t see such an Notification Type (attached screenshot). Is there any specific settings that I should update? Thanks.

You’ll need to contact your Alarm.com service provider, as your account may not support what you are looking for, and they would be able to view your account and confirm what to expect.