Not Seeing new kwikset lock on App

I have a new Kwikset deadbolt added to my 2gig system. I can make the panel move the lock. I cannot see the lock from my app. What am I missing?
I have the gold package from alarm.com

I am sure it is something simple.

A Kwikset Lock is showing on this account having been recently installed. Is the lock you installed now showing on your account. Keep in mind you may need to log out of Alarm.com and log back in to view the changes.

There will be a short delay any time a new empower device is installed on the system. A cell phone test can be run which will often assist to sync the back end with your changes. If you do not see the new device showing up after a while, email customerservice@suretyDIY.com and we can manually request an update.

I see it under empower devices on the websites but does not show on the app to open/close. Also cant create a rule, item doesn’t show up.

We’ve sent another command to sync it up. Can you log out of the website and app, then log back in. Do you see the device now?

Yes. I do see it now. Can you tell me what happened so I am aware in the future? Was it a programming error?

Thank you.

No, no programming error. Retrieval of the lock info did not look complete. We cannot see full Z-wave communication diagnostics on this account (requires firmware 1.13.) but it appears to be communicating well now.

Although I see in rules you can lock the door when arming the system. Can I lock the door when I close the door automatically? I have a sensor on the door with the lock.

When I enter rules and select lock it only gives me options for the system arm/disarm.

Ah, no you cannot automate door locks based on sensor activity. In most scenarios I can see this suggestion working, but there’s no restricted link between a lock and the sensor on that door, so opening up sensor activity as a trigger would allow triggering based on other sensors.

Most Z-wave locks can be programmed to automatically relock after a period of 30 seconds or so, but we do not recommend it with deadbolts due to the likely damage it can cause if the door is left open and the bolt extends. I have seen a number of cases where the bolt and door frame are damaged from repeatedly closing the door with the bolt extended.