Not getting notification

To test the system functions, yesterday, I armed the system and intentionally opened the door. The 2GIG system started the alarm but I did not receive any alert on my mobile device. I am sure it has to do with configuration in the Mobile App but can anyone tell me what settings I need to look at?

To test the system functions, yesterday, I armed the system and intentionally opened the door. The 2GIG system started the alarm but I did not receive any alert on my mobile device.

What time did you open the door? If you do not remember, you can check in the 2GIG Panel history for the alarm event.

I am not seeing alarms occurring in your Alarm.com history, but we would need to verify when it occurred.

I do not remember the time. I can test it again tonight and note down the time and get back with you if the issue still persist.

Ok, yes it is a good idea to test again. You can also check for the prior event time on your panel by navigating to Security - Menu - Toolbox - Master Code - History.

You can scroll down then to the event and it should show date and time.

My apologies for delayed response but I was able to test the alarm an are working.

Thanks.