No Entry Delay Settings

I want to have it so that the panel automatically sets a no entry delay instead of me having to select it each time on the panel and also on the alarm.com app. Is that possible?

I want to have it so that the panel automatically sets a no entry delay instead of me having to select it each time on the panel and also on the alarm.com app. Is that possible?

Yes and no…

Q6 and Q7 control the entry delay for sensors programmed as Exit/Entry 1, or Exit/Entry 2. Min delay configurable for these sensor zone types is 30sec.

For delay entry programmed sensors you must select “no entry delay” either at panel, TS1 or ADC web/mobile app when arming.

BUT you can program your Exit/Entry sensors without a delay entry.

For example, I don’t use my backdoor, so I didn’t want it to have a delay entry. I programmed it as a perimeter sensor.

WARNING
Perimeter sensors will activate immediately (regardless of exit delay status) in other words, set you main door as perimeter, arm panel away or stay, and then open that door during the exit delay, alarms activate.

So, in summary, if you want to set your delay entry sensors as ‘no delay’ you will need to go into system config, and change the zone type from ‘(01) Exit/Entry 1, (02) Exit/Entry 2’ to ‘(03) Perimeter’. You will have to do this for each programmed exit/entry sensor zone that you want to be a no delay zone.

This is only feasible if you plan on always using a Fob, or arming/disarming remotely. Otherwise, it is recommended to set at least one as an Exit/Entry to facilitate egress.

Now there is also, a third option. Simply leave all Exit/Entry sensors as programmed, and use a FOB with no delay arming programmed.

thatll work. thanks man.