No codes for panel

So we just moved into our rental with previous equipment, I set everything up with surety with our IMEI from the device but I don’t have a master code for the panel and the dealer and installer codes have been changed. So I have no idea how to change the master code with my new account or how to do anything with this panel.

Hello,

Your installer and dealer codes can be updated at any time in your Surety System Manager. Navigate to your account dashboard on suretyhome.com and click System Manager to get started.

The master user code and other user codes used to arm and disarm can be set in Alarm.com. In Alarm.com on the Users page, the code associated with user 1 (account holder’s name) is the master user code.

Under the Central Station tab you can change contact names and numbers, change passcodes and access level, and reorder your contacts as necessary.

The Following Codes are the defaults for the Qolsys panel:

Dealer: 2222
Installer: 1111
Master User: 1234

The Dealer and Installer Codes can access Installer Programming. Anyone with those codes can access Installation at the panel.

You can change these codes locally by navigating to Settings > Advanced Settings > User Management. The highest level (Dealer) has the ability to change all of the other codes below it in the list above.

Only the Master User and any additional users created to can disarm the system. The Installer and Dealer Codes cannot be used to disarm the system.

Please let me know if I can assist you with anything else.