New User, need help with plan and hardware

I am signing up for surety. I currently have 2 motion cameras, 4 door
sensors, a freeze protect, a flood indicator, and multiple zwave
devices including thermostats (2), light switches, smoke detector, and
a door lock. I used these with your competitor Frontpoint whom I am
totally disappointed with. Please let me know what panel and any add
ons I need and what plan I need to sign up for. The motion cameras
indicated a “gold plan” but I cannot see it. Thanks,

Surety Complete would be the best packaged and also qolsys 319 would be ur go to panel

Is this just the regular IQ Panel and the motion cameras say I need a 2gig 900 mhz transceiver but when I add the panel and the transceiver to my cart I get this message,
Warning! 2GIG 900 MHz Transceiver will not be compatible with the Just the IQ Panel
Any ideas? Thanks

U said u use front point Correct

Sounds like you may be trying to purchase the 2GIG Image Sensor? That is not compatible with the IQ Panel, no. The 2GIG XCVR2 transceiver is used with the 2GIG GC2 panel.

If you have questions about compatibility, please use our product filters to view only products compatible with the IQ Panel 2+.

There is no Alarm.com image sensor radio on the IQ Panel 2+. For a similar still image motion detector, you can use the PowerG PG9934.

So to fully understand what your plan is: are you intending to replace your current system with the IQ Panel 2+ and reuse existing sensors?

What model of alarm panel do you currently have? (Frontpoint used multiple models over the years)

I am purchasing a panel from surety. My frontpoint panel burnt out. My motion cameras are still image. Just need to know which panel to buy and what plan. Thanks

Answer to your question, yes I would like to use my existing sensors if possible. If I can’t which should I replace? Thanks

What model of alarm panel did you use with Frontpoint? If you are uncertain of the model, please upload a photo and I can help identify!

I don’t ever recall fromtpoint using. 2gig panel

I was using the QS-9004-vrz. My understanding is that this is a 3g model and not compatible with surety. Looking for the same capabilities but a 4g or supported model. Thanks

Picture of model, etc.

Hmmm can u show a picture of camera ur talking about because 2gig and qolsys don’t work together

Here is a link to the qolsys site.

https://qolsys.com/image-sensor/

Reply I got from Qolsys below.

Hello there Bill, good afternoon and happy Monday to you! Let me get right to it.

On the IQ Panel 2+, the Image Sensors that are compatible are the PowerG variants. They are the:

PowerG PIR motion detector with Integrated camera - PG9934

PowerG Outdoor PIR Motion with Integrated camera - PG9944

We like to recommend end users utilize the PowerG image sensor variants (as the PowerG card is already installed) as well as integrate Alarm.com cameras (like their indoor and outdoor cameras) into accounts for a full system access and control.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Andrew

Yep, this is correct, see my original response up above.

You wouldn’t be able to use the existing Image Sensors. You would want to replace those with the PowerG model if you want to maintain the still image camera function. The PG9934 is the replacement for the indoor Image Sensor.

This post discusses in general how to get started with an existing IQ Panel and what to upgrade to if you have an original 3G IQ Panel instead of the IQ Panel 2.

Thanks for the update. I will purchase the cameras. So do I just buy the IQ Panel 2+? Also which plan do I need? Thanks for your help.

Yes, the standard 319.5 version is what you would want. It is available bundled with a free month of Surety Home service here:

Home is the plan you would want based on the devices you originally named, but note that you can change your service plan at any time 24/7 after getting started.

Thanks Jason you have been a lot of help!