New System for Parents New Home

Hey guys so I’m now in search for a new system for my parents house as we will hopefully be moving it next month so my question is if go with 2gig gc2e or edge is there a option to wire a low profile siren to the panel I know there was on the gc2 but idk if it still same with the gc2e or not I’m not 100% sure I’m going to go with 2gig but want know on the siren part before I decide

The 2GIG GC2, GC2e, and EDGE panels all have the same specs when it comes to a hardwired siren: 6-12V 120mA Max. So if you have something that works with the GC2/Go!Control, it should work with the GC2e and EDGE

Ok thanks I have made up my mind on the system which I’m going back with Iq panel and will be putting my trust back in Surety Home once there new home is moved to its permanent location question is there an option for the monitoring center to either call with a live operator or a Robo call for system tampers low battery’s or failer to communicate beside the ADC texts and emails or does ADC offer a option for non alarm calls

System tampers low battery’s or failer to communicate beside the ADC texts and emails or does ADC offer a option for non alarm calls

System Tampers, low batteries, fail to communicate cannot be called on by monitoring operators. Alarm.com does not have a call feature for theses event types either.

I’m checking on the automated calls to see if that is possible. I will follow up once I have more information.

Ok great I just want to get all this information before we r able to activate the system

the automated calls on tampers and low batteries can be setup as they were before. Just let us know after account creation that you would like those set up and give us the contact name and number you would want to use . You can PM us the details after setup.

ok thank you tyler so much sorry for going back and forth leaving and coming back to surety im truly sorry but glad that you all r still willing to be there if we want service

Can u also tell me what ADC Thermostat that wont work with ADC I was looking at 2,000 or 3,000 i know a thermostat isnt supported but cant rember the number i think its 2,000

Both the Alarm.com T2000 and T3000 work with Alarm.com service.

ADC dropped support for some older Z-Wave TSTATs a few years ago but those were the 2GIG CT-100, the 2GIG CT-30, and the GE TSTAT-300.

Ok great just wanted to be sure because we r gonna be adding that thermostat

Also question because a panel I’m gonna be using has another company logo on the front is there a product u can tell that would take it off the front of it

Tough to say without seeing it. Is it a sticker or is it laser etched on the panel itself?

I can take pic when I get home it’s not a sticker but it might lasered on its on a Iq panel I know old 2gigs u could take nail polish remover but idk about on a Iq I wonder if it’s under the glass

If its a sticker, some light goo gone might work. Etched is etched, I dont think you can really remove it.

I know some places use a UV printing process as well which might be removable.

Ok

also I’m going to be looking at a video doorbell as well the newer ADC Doorbell is there an option to wire it to a DC transformer if we dont have doorbell installed already

There a few different ways to wire up the VDB770

When no existing chime is in place you can use the Video Doorbell Wall Power Supply Kit (ADC-VDBA-PSU-PD). A guide for that variation is found at the bottom of the various wiring options as outlined in the below guide.