New iq4 install

My co2 alarm keeps sounding have other independent alarms not alarming.

Happy to assist!

• What is the make/model of the sensor and are there any lights/flash patterns on the unit?

• some carbon/smokes have built in indicators that tell you what issue is present. This is based on LED color and amount of flashes and can be reviewed in the sensor’s manual
  • How old is the unit and does it have a date code printed on it?

• Life safety devices like carbons have a use by date and eventually go bad.

It is flashing green every few minutes. I was notified and fire was suppose to be enroute however I was about 30 minutes away. Just got home alarm just sounded again note 3 rooms have co2 smoke no alerts

I also changed battery. It didn’t ever alert not sure what to do. It is probably 5 or less years old.
Is there anyway someone can call me to troubleshoot this
2nd alar.

Surety service and support is handled online only.

If you are having issues with the sensor, you will want to remove it from programming or place that zone on Test Mode with the monitoring station until you are able to get it resolved. You can place the individual zone (or the whole account) on test mode by calling monitoring operators directly at 855-348-0367

The entire account can be placed on test mode from the Professional Monitoring tab in the System Manager section of your Surety account.

It is flashing green every few minute

Typically, this is a sign that the unit is functioning normally, but without the make/model of the sensor, I cannot say definitively.

I also changed battery. It didn’t ever alert not sure what to do. It is probably 5 or less years old.

You will want to check the date code, if available, to confirm you are in the use by date.

However, if the device is experiencing false triggers that have been verified, you may need to replace the sensor.

I have battery out alarm sounded co2 how? I may be able to provide

I have battery out alarm sounded co2 how? I may be able to provide

To clarify, you have a CO2 sensor, and you removed the battery from it, and its still causing an alarm state?

Affirmative I put it back in blinks red one quick goes 2 green flashes no beep
Is there away to bypass zone until I can replace or delete zone? I’m on test about 2 more hours.

Delete the zone from programming, or place the zone on test for longer by calling operators at 855-348-0367.

Affirmative I put it back in blinks red one quick goes 2 green flashes no beep

A sensor cannot communicate if it doesnt have power. If you have the battery removed from the carbon monoxide detector, and an alarm is still triggering, you have mis programmed the sensor.

This can happen when you accidentally trigger a motion sensor instead of the carbon when in auto learn mode.

Make sure the sensor in programmings sensor ID matches what is printed on the device itself.

How do I delete with iq4 panel?

Sensors can be deleted by navigating to Settings > Advanced Settings > Enter Installer or Dealer Code (default 1111, 2222) > Installation > Security Sensors > Delete