New IQ Panel 2+ Setup

I have a new IQ Panel 2+ that I need to configure. Do you have a list of steps to set one up including working Surety for monitoring?

You can find programming steps for wireless sensors here.

Sensor Group explanations here

Z-Wave device pairing steps here.

Additionally you can find the most recent version of the Installation Manual Here

Do you have a list of steps to set one up including working Surety for monitoring?

Looks like you already have service with an Qolsys IQP2+ through Surety. Are you looking to set up an additional service account?

Yes…My brother just purchased a new panel and needs it set up.

If he is looking to set up service through Surety, he can do so by purchasing the service account that best suits his needs here.

After payment he will be prompted to create his new Alarm.com account directly through the Surety website (via a Surety login created during the purchase process) and will need the IQ panel’s cellular module number to get connected.

Great. How long does it take to get connected after payment and account setup?

If the IQ Panel is unregistered (meaning its not tied to an existing Alarm.com account) a matter of minutes. Pay for service, fill out the necessary information to create the ADC account and run a cell test to connect the panel to service.