New Image Sensor: Image Sensor initialization is incomplete on Image Sensor

Hi guys, I just installed a new 2GIG-IMAGE1 and on ADC I have the error “Image Sensor initialization is incomplete on Image Sensor”

Searching the forum indicates that you need to send a command to clear the error. Can you help me out? Please let me know if I need to do anything else.

Thanks,
Ben

It looks like there are no error messages currently being reported for your Image sensor. Are you still seeing this?

It looks like it cleared on its own - I assumed you guys did something. Thanks for checking!

I was able to do a peek in and confirm this was working.

However, I want to use this unit just to grab images, not to alarm on motion events. I changed it to a “no response” sensor and changed sensor reports to “disabled”. This seems to have caused it to stop working. Is there a way to configure the unit to send images but not alarm?

Thanks,
Ben

You will want to turn reports on. No-Response sensor will not initiate alarms. Which rule are you testing? Are you looking to capture an image at specific times, when the panel is armed away, just manually via peek in, etc.?

One of the basic rules that produces on-demand images is the “Capture when motion is detected when armed away” rule.

Can you arm your system away and test this?

Thanks - I’ll re-enable reports when I get home. I was testing “Capture when motion is detected when armed away”, and did not see any images captured on the sensor - I’ll test that again.

Thanks,
Ben

Keep in mind that one is not automatically uploaded, images will be available on demand in your upload images event list for you to upload. You should see images added there within a couple minutes of activation.