New GC3

I have a few questions:

I have upgraded from a GC2….

-I have an old Image Sensor, are there any plans for an image sensor for GC3?

-The app does not show the state of the z-wave lights as it did on the GC2; is this not supported on GC3?

-I have the newer alarm.com thermostat with 2 sensors; it doesn’t seem to be fully supported on the GC3; any plans that GC3 will full support the tstat in the future?

-Any advise on outside motion detectors compatible with GC3: I want a few to trigger lights (not trigger alarms)?

I have an old Image Sensor, are there any plans for an image sensor for GC3?

While the current image sensors are not compatible with the GC3, there are new ones in the works for the GC3 although we do not have an ETA currently.

-The app does not show the state of the z-wave lights as it did on the GC2; is this not supported on GC3?

The ability to see the state of the z-wave light status on the app has not yet been enabled with the GC3. This would have to be done through firmware.

-I have the newer alarm.com thermostat with 2 sensors; it doesn’t seem to be fully supported on the GC3; any plans that GC3 will full support the tstat in the future?

Compatibility should be added in the next (first) firmware update for the gc3 with regards to the ADCT2000 although there is not word on whether or not the remote temp sensors will be included in that update.

-Any advise on outside motion detectors compatible with GC3: I want a few to trigger lights (not trigger alarms)?

If you’re looking for an outdoor motion the Honeywell 5800PIR-OD should be a good fit. You should be able to trigger lights this way.

Thanks, Tyler!

Skip posted the questions on my behalf; I am a new customer.

Any news yet on an ETA for the GC3 firmware update?

Also, I wanted to share that although the temp sensors are showing up as failing on the GC3 panel, they seems to work fully with alarm.com and are providing correct temperatures.

D

Any news yet on an ETA for the GC3 firmware update?

2GIG does not usually give out ETA before availability (they don’t even share that info internally much) but we are expecting it soon.

Also, I wanted to share that although the temp sensors are showing up as failing on the GC3 panel, they seems to work fully with alarm.com and are providing correct temperatures.

I have heard this from another source. Sounds like this is the case, but I do have concerns since the launch firmware does not officially support it or the ADCT2000. Support for the ADCT2000 should be added in first firmware drop.