New doorbell cam?

Hi, the surety page for the skybell slim says:

“Does the Skybell Slim video doorbell support intelligent object detection?

No, the current Skybell model does not support Alarm.com video analytics. Stay tuned for a model that does.

Does anyone know when this doorbell will be available?

1 Like

There was a general expectation of the first half of 2020 I think, but no solid window for release yet. We will be announcing in our product update category when details are available!

1 Like

Hi, any news on a release date for the new adc doorbell camera?

Unfortunately, no new information or a release date are available at this time.

Thanks

Looks like new door bell has been released. Show to be available for order on monday. Here is new model: Alarm.com ADC-VDB770. I google it and someone was already selling them on ebay that is crazy. Maybe beta version.

I google it and someone was already selling them on ebay that is crazy. Maybe beta version

Maybe, but that is definitely a no-no. ADC can easily track beta versions I’d wager.

@jwcsurety. Yep I know they can track it. Suck for people that get them. Did you check when you guys will carry them?

I wouldn’t be able to give an ETA just yet on availability. They would need to be available through our distributors first. Since it was just released it will be a little bit, but shouldn’t be too long. I’ll check with our team and see if they have a good estimate.

Be aware the ADC-VDB770 will require a video plan with analytics.

Hey Jason, do you have one of those data sheets on the new doorbell?

@jwcsurety I already have that plan for other cameras, so it would not be big deal on my end

1 Like