New Alarm.com Thermostat?

http://www.alarm.com/about/press/PressGeneric.aspx?cmid=519

Based on a January Press release, Alarm.com is supposed to have a new Thermostat available for sale as of May 2018. So far, I have not found any Model Numbers, reviews, or sites to purchase the new thermostat.

Does anyone know, is it for sale yet? Will suretyDIY carry it/support it? Are there better options for smart thermostats that are integrated with alarm.com?

FYI - most other forum threads are dated around 2015 for the older/current model of Alarm.com thermostat

Based on a January Press release, Alarm.com is supposed to have a new Thermostat available for sale as of May 2018. So far, I have not found any Model Numbers, reviews, or sites to purchase the new thermostat.

The thermostat is currently in development still as of the latest news. There is no ETA on this new version yet.

Does anyone know, is it for sale yet? Will suretyDIY carry it/support it? Are there better options for smart thermostats that are integrated with alarm.com?

We would be unable to provide any pricing or expectation until it is released.

Thermostat compatibility will be determined by your panel/firmware, but generally speaking these are the supported thermostats from Alarm.com as of the current time.

The ADC-T2000 has access to the most possible features, and Nest is on the other end as the simplest integration, with just basic features. A description of the feature differences is found here.

FYI – most other forum threads are dated around 2015 for the older/current model of Alarm.com thermostat

That’s around when it was released, so there would have been a lot of activity.

Is there any updates on this. I need to buy a thermostat and hate to buy the t2000 only to have this released shortly after

They announced again at ICS 2019 but still not seeing it for sale. Will this unit have remote sensor options?

Good timing on the follow up! The ADC-T3000 is starting to ship now, actually. I don’t have an ETA yet on when it will be available on our website, but it has been released officially and will be available soon.

Yes, it is compatible with the Alarm.com remote temperature sensor.

Any updates yet as to when the ADC-T3000 will be available for retail purchase, or what the price point is expected to be? I haven’t seen it listed yet on suretyhome.com and am similarly looking to purchase one very very soon.

I still don’t have an ETA yet on when it will be available on our website, but it has been released officially and will be available soon. I am checking with our team to see if there is any update on this.

The new ADC-T3000 thermostat is available now.

Am I reading this correctly?

It connects through cellular for maximal reliability.

I have an external garage that is on the edge of my Z-Wave perimeter and if this was the case it would be ideal for my situation. Can you go into more detail about this feature? Is there a subscription fee for this since its using cellular?

Thanks in advance.

No, we’ll need to clarify that description a bit. That is just referring to the fact that the primary communication method of the panel it is connected to is cellular.

The thermostat itself does not have its own cell module. It communicates with your panel via Z-wave radio.