Need new window sensor on Simon Xti5

Good evening,
I have an interlogix Simon xti-5 and I need to get some new / additional door and window sensors. Currently I have the Tx-E201 however I have had some false tamper alarms ( could have been battery issues).
My main question is are any of the new sensors from power g or IQ compatible ( I think the IQ runs at same 319.5 frequency). I’m hesitant to add another tx-E201 and might want to replace them, but I have to add 2 more as we caught our oldest trying to sneak out at night

PowerG would not be compatible, it is a different radio frequency. IQ S-Line Sensors are 319.5Mhz, and transmit both encrypted and unencrypted signals.

An IQ sensor should work. Alula has some 319.5Mhz sensors as well. Interlogix closed up shop years ago and no longer produce security products.

Thank you Jason for confirming. If we decide to pull the trigger on upgrading our panel and sensors( something like an Qolsys IQ Panel 4 or similar), since we have an existing plan, will that change our monitoring plan ( I saw somewhere alarm.com changed their video playback / recorded clips and I don’t want to inadvertently make a bigger problem)?

No, swapping the panel on your account does not affect your plan.