Need details about "Dual-Path Communication Failure - Broadband"

When I was on-site (DSC PowerSeries Neo with DualPath communicator), I saw text on the panel that was suggesting to me the cellular communicator was successfully connecting to the central station. Furthermore, my alarm.com page shows specifics about the installation that it could have only learned through the cellular communicator (cell communication is the only communication).

Logging in to my alarm.com account, I’m seeing “Dual-Path Communication Failure - Broadband”. If I select the circular recycle arrow I also get a button to “View” this, but the view tells me nothing more than “Dual-Path Communication Failure - Broadband”.
It is possible that the alert is because I have not implemented an IP internet connection with the dual-path communicator, only cellular. However, I need to be able to differentiate this so that I can quickly establish whether or not cellular communications are up.

I don’t see any entries on the Activity page about this.
Is there a log file or some other means available that can tell me the details I need?
thanks,
Bill

It is possible that the alert is because I have not implemented an IP internet connection with the dual-path communicator, only cellular. However, I need to be able to differentiate this so that I can quickly establish whether or not cellular communications are up.

“Dual-Path Communication Failure - Broadband” means that broadband internet connection is not functional. This issue is independent of cellular communication.

If you have not connected it to the internet yet, that would be the issue here. The communicator is set up for dual path but does not have an internet connection.

If you intend to connect it to the internet, you can safely disregard the alert for now.

I do see some remote commands in history. Note that if you see remote commands being acknowledged by the panel, this indicates successful cellular connection.

doh!
“Broadband”, got it. If the cellular goes down, I gather I’ll see something like this
“Dual-Path Communication Failure - Cellular”
thanks!
Bill

“Dual-Path Communication Failure – Cellular”

Yep, that and “Radio Not Responding”, “Radio Modem Network Failure” depending on the panel are indicators of cellular issue.