MyQ internet gateway problems

I have the myq 828ml internet gateway .I used this before with adc before. However when I went to add the gateway again on this new panel, adc website and following the directions you have on your site. There is no longer any options to add a lift master.

Ie: no longer a setting, automation , empower, lift master. Option available.

Is it still possible to add the 828lm internet gateway ? As it does not have a learn button on the gateway the only option I see is devices , add other device . But since it is not in learn mode it finds nothing.

Any advice would be helpful on if it is possible to add my garage doors on this gateway and how to do it , since the dire tons are outdated for the new ADC UI.

FIXED.

Was able to add it manually VIA hyperlink. There was no other way I saw to easily get to add a liftmaster internet gateway

https://www.alarm.com/web/Automation/LiftMasterInstallation.aspx

This hyperlink will take you straight to setup. Hope this helps someone that is in the same boat as I was. :grinning:

Thanks, yes Alarm.com recently did away with the navigable path to the Devices page where the Liftmaster installation link was found. It has not been restored yet.

I believe the intention is for this to be added to the Add Device wizard, but it is not there at this time.

You can reach the old devices page here.