MyQ Garage Door Issues

I’ve been having multiple issues with my overhead garage door and the Liftmaster 821LM.

1. The alarm.com app shows door open when it’s closed and vice verses. Happens frequently.
  2. When the door is open I continually get the voice chime “overhead garage door” as if it’s opening again.
  3. And early this morning it opened on its own.

Any suggestions?

1. The alarm.com app shows door open when it’s closed and vice verses. Happens frequently.

Is this the wifi universal hub and the wireless tilt sensors? Have the sensors been removed from the door and re-attached? Can you check to verify they are mounted with the correct side up?

2. When the door is open I continually get the voice chime “overhead garage door” as if it’s opening again.

This would not be tied with the Liftmaster. The panel will not chime unless a 345 mhz sensor is installed. Is this a resolution products tilt sensor?

If so, you will want to make sure the sensor is programmed on loop 2, and mounted so that the three ridges on the sensor cover are at the bottom, with the sensor mounted vertically on the door.

3. And early this morning it opened on its own.

Looking in the history, I do not see any commands sent to the garage door, so on face value it looks like it was opened from a local source (keyfob/push-button/etc.) What time did this occur? I can have ADC look into it deeper.