MyQ Garage Added to Account

Hello. I’ve setup my new service. It was a breeze. The only issue I’m having is with my MyQ Garage 821LM.
It is stating the serial number is already tied to another MyQ account. I have checked the MyQ app…I have zero devices connected. I am coming over from another alarm.com provider (CPI). My ADC account with them no longer exists as of today so I do not see how it could still be tied to that account either. I can not figure out how to add it to my account.

That same message will display when either the MyQ serial is registered to a MyQ account or when the hub itself did not have its registration data cleared when it was deleted from the old account.

The gateway saves this link internally. In that case the 821LM must be factory reset to resolve.

Great. It’s factory reset and I was able to add it to my alarm.con surety account. I’m not seeing how to add the controls in the alarm.com website or app. I see it listed as a device but do not see how to control the door.

Never mind. I figured it out. I missed the step where I had to repair the lift master to the MyQ hub

Yep, after factory resetting the doors would need to be reconnected to the hub. Let us know if you have any other questions or issues.