My cameras won’t install

I have been installing the cameras to my alarm system for the past 3 days. I have gone through all the steps multiple times. The last thing it does every time is says it’s checking connectivity and stops at 5%. That screen eventually goes away and it takes me back to the Home Screen afterwards. When I go to check devices it’s not there. When I go to add a new device it won’t let me add the camera because it says it’s currently being installed. I have let it go for 8-10 hours at a time before attempting an power cycle or anything like that. Please help! Thanks in advance.

So that we can best assist, can you confirm the model numbers of the cameras you are trying to add?

ADC-V515 is the model number of the cameras I have.

For that camera, the first thing to check which is a common issue is to make sure your 2.4Ghz network SSID is unique, different than your 5Ghz network SSID.

The camera should only be able to connect to the 2.4Ghz network and ideally only to one access point. If you have a mesh router this can be problematic.

Hey I have done all the steps again and I’m still running into the same issue.

What model of router are you using?

Do you have more than one access point using the same SSID?

Do you have the same SSID for 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands?

Cisco - dpc3941t and the 2.4 ghz and 5 ghz have different names

Alright, if you only have the one access point, let’s press and hold the Reset button located on the bottom of the camera until the LED is blinking green and red (about 15 seconds), then release the button. The camera will reboot with factory default settings.

Then try again using WPS to connect to your network, then add to your account in ADC.