My app is delayed/not communicating with panel/locks

So I have auto locks on my doors as well as the security panel. For whatever reason my alarm.com app is not communicating with these items well. Honestly not at all.

I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled it. But locally everything works fine. From the app however it does not. I cannot lock/unlock doors or set my security from the app at all. Any help please?

Looking at your history it appears inbound commands do have significant delays associated. The first step for your GC3 is a power down.

Unplug the transformer, then open the panel and unplug the battery. Leave it powered down for at least two minutes. Power back up. Wait a few minutes, then run a cell test a few minutes after boot up. Any change after that?

Ok how do i safely take the panel off?

The GC3 is secured to its back plate by a screw at the bottom of the panel.

Make sure the system is disarmed, then unplug the transformer, open the panel, unplug the battery. Leave it powered down for at least two minutes. Power back up by plugging in battery, then closing the panel and finally plugging in the transformer back into the outlet. Wait a few minutes, then run a cell test a few minutes after boot up.