Mr. Steam Automation Module to Qolsys IQ Panel 2

I am hoping for some guidance on connecting the Mr. Steam home automation module to my Qolsys panel to turn it on remotely. The following specifics in the manual appears to pertain to what I am trying to accomplish.

I have a Qolsys IQ Panel 2 and I am mainly wondering what device I would need to purchase (presumably one that emits a “momentary contact closure” signal. Thank you very much in advance for your assistance.

2 wire pairs (not supplied) must be provided to connect the Home
Automation system and the Home Wizard.
• Using the supplied connector, connect the signal wires and feedback
wires from the Home Automation system to the Home Wizard.
The signal from the Home Automation system must be a
momentary contact closure to turn the Steam Generator ON or OFF.
A sustained contact closure or voltage will damage the Home Wizard.
• The feedback from the Home Wizard is a sustained contact closure
when the steam generator is ON and an open circuit when the steam
generator is OFF.
The maximum voltage for the
feedback circuit is 2A at 12 VDC

Hmm, I do not know of a lot of options for this. I cannot confirm full compatibility with the IQ Panel 2 at this time, but we have tested it and can control the relay, but the only Z-wave switch I am familiar with that can act as a momentary dry contact closure itself is the Mimolite.

Control through Alarm.com will be a little wonky, as there is no momentary button options in the Alarm.com UI. You would instead activate the momentary button by turning it “On” Turning it “Off” in ADC will not have an effect except to ready another “On” toggle, if our testing holds true for you. “On” simply activates a momentary relay throw when the Mimolite is set to be a momentary relay. It can be momentary or toggle.