Moving to Surety from another alarm.com provider - what needs to be reset in ADC?

Looked at a number of posts here which answered most questions (I have a 2GIG panel and my current provider updated to a 4g radio earlier this year). I haven’t asked them if they support an alarm.com transfer. I am going to guess they don’t.

Assuming they don’t, what will I have to re-do? is it just the setting in the alarm.com accounts (users, notifications, etc.) or anything with the panel / sensors? Trying to understand the effort I’m going to need here.

Panel settings wouldn’t be affected, unless your current dealer purposely changes anything. That generally doesn’t happen. Your local system won’t be affected from a programming perspective. You’ll have access to remotely resetting your installer code in our system manager after getting started.

You would have a new Alarm.com account, so everything related to the Alarm.com account would need to be recreated, which includes users, logins, notifications, automation rules, etc.