I’m starting a new thread so as not to drift from prior CT100 questions.
Just installed two CT100 thermostats managed via a 2GIG panel and ADC account. Both linked correctly and appeared to function normally initially. However I cannot get one to accept schedule changes from ADC. I’ve tried resetting the CT100, turning off the schedule, back on on ADC and resending the schedule to no avail. I tried to remove the malfunctioning Tstat from my Z-wave network, but when I tried the remove function, no devices appeared even though it is listed correctly under Z-wave devices.
Need troubleshooting help.
I should add that the schedule on ADC shows “Basic” rather than “On” for status. Not clear what this indicates.