Monitoring Center Doesn’t Call

Hi, I opened my garage door and forget to disarm my house. In addition I have motion detector in my garage.
Monitoring center didn’t call me although I have asked you to add the option to call me regardless the time frame when I disarm the alarm.

Is there something new or the center is not 5-star diamond platinum plus?

I had the same issue this morning. Opened my back door and I know I didn’t get to the panel before the cutoff and I still didn’t receive a call. What’s going on Surety?

The first thing I’d check is to see if you have a dialer delay enabled. Check out the post below for more information about it.

If enabled, the system won’t send the signal to the monitoring center until the delay ends.

1 Like

Hmm. Sorry about that. Send us the time and any other details (via private message if you share any identifying info) and we’ll let you know what happened. If there’s a problem we’ll get it fixed right away.

Assuming I found the correct event you’re referring to, it does show that dialer delay programmed in the panel is the issue. We received a pending alarm from the panel but not an actual alarm event because the panel was disarmed before the dialer delay expired. The request that we call regardless of time frame would only come into play after an actual alarm event is sent from the panel.

In your case we received an alarm signal followed immediately by an abort/cancel signal so the operator didn’t call due to the abort. We’ll review your account to make sure everything is correct and follow up with you tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your answer, how can I turn off this trigger/dialer delay?

Update : I found the setting , now I have 0 sec.

Thanks for pointing me.

1 Like