Missing Video Uploads

I just set up our outdoor ADC camera today. I did set a rule to record a certain area and completed the camera calibration. My account is showing 5 of 3000 clips being used but there are only 2 videos available. Can you help me find the other 3 videos.

Also, we tried to test it with my husband walking up to the door and opening it about 30 minutes after I set the rule and it did not notify me at all or record a video clip. (Unless it is one of the 3 missing videos…) An hour later my two young children each triggered the sensor by walking in and out of the front door. Those are the two videos we have. Is there a way to adjust the sensitivity?

Happy to assist!

My account is showing 5 of 3000 clips being used but there are only 2 videos available. Can you help me find the other 3 videos.

This means that whatever was recorded likely showed up as an object detection labelled “Other” You can filter for all recordings by selecting Other in the search filter in the Saved Video Clips feature in Alarm.com.

The guide below will help you with the various motion detection settings and rule creation as well as identifying missing video clips labelled as Other.