Manage Zwave switch automation in IQ panel 4?

Hello - I was about to install some Leviton Z-wave switches, but I want them to operate as a “3 way” where flipping one, flips them both on/off (not hardwired, just via the technology)

I asked Leviton how to do this and they said:
"Functionality such as automation that would link 2 switches remotely would be handled by the hub that the devices are enrolled into, rather than the switches themselves. "

I am using the IQ Panel 4 panel as the hub… can someone help me with this automation?

Depending on the type of switch you choose there are different solutions for 3-way control.

Standard 3-way wiring doesn’t work with Z-wave switches because it cuts power physically, the Z-wave switches need always on power. 3-way control is usually achieved via companion/accessory switches which do not function as direct Z-wave control switches capable of receiving panel commands, but instead take orders from the associated Z-wave switch.

That is the case with Leviton models I believe. I would need to know the model number of the Z-wave switch you are using to verify.

Once you have a primary Z-wave switch and a Z-wave accessory switch, device association is performed to link the function of the two. This is done on the panel in Z-wave settings.

Thanks - I DON’T want the wiring so this sounds promising.
I think the model is: DZ15S ?

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Leviton-Decora-Smart-Light-Switch-with-Z-Wave-Technology-Wallplate-Included-White-R52-DZ15S-2RW/310275260

Is there a way to do association from the alarm.com website? The panel takes a lot more “clicking around” with your hands than the website.

Association must be done on the panel.

See accessory switch and installation instructions below:

Thanks will review!