Lutron Shades Issue

#1 Any updates from ADC on this? Can I be reassured that they are working on this and want to help me resolve this and the lock issue?

#2 I made a new rule to open my lutron blinds when disarming the panel in the morning. All the blinds do thismexcept for the Patio Room Blind which only raises 6 inches

No update since that last communication, but it is an active investigation.

If you just send a command to the blinds does it open all the way? If you do it from Lutron app does it open normally?

Does the same issue happen again without changing the rule?

Opening and closing blind works the ADC app and Lutron app and physical remote from Lutron. The favorites setting opens it 50%. But when the issue occurs it only opens about 6 inches.

I have 3 blinds. The other two work perfectly with the rule

No need to work on this. I fixed it

Was this an issue with the one blind?

Yes, you are correct. I think the issues with the blinds and schlage locks sending multiple commands is still outstanding. Wish ADC would resolve this quicker.

At least see if other people on GC2s with blinds and Schlage locks are having similar issues

Can we revisit this ?

I had the firmware updated about a year ago for the repeater. Things seemed to get better. However, I am now consistently showing “malfunction, Lutron Repeater” lately.

I’ve tried power cycling with no success.

I am seeing this today only and it was resolved this morning.

Other than todays occurrence, has this happened since last summer?

its happened a few times, but lately has become frequent

I see this condition has occurred twice in Sept. Once in October. And once in November.

This is a normal status which can arise when communication is interrupted temporarily by one of a variety of causes. Unless it does not resolve there is nothing terribly odd about your history, especially considering the panel has also reported temporary broadband failures which resolve after a short while.