Lutron lighting on IQ4 with FW.4.3.0 how to enable?

I noticed that Qolsys added support for external lighting systems like Lutron on the IQ4 panel. This was part of firmware 4.3.0. I have loaded this firmware and have Lutron switches paired with my adc account. Everything works, but I still don’t see a way to access the switches from the IQ4 like the firmware says I should be able to do.

Any idea what the workflow is to get this working?

I just updated to 4.4.1 and the lighting page showed up, fwiw.

The integration on the panel is cloud based and automatic. If you do not see Lutron devices showing up, we can remove your Lutron account link and you can relink it to your account.

Please send us a private message to request the Lutron account link deleted if needed.

Thank you for the offer. I got it working.

Don’t kill me, but I was actually trying this out on my CPI branded Qolsys 4 panel as I wait for my Surety one to be delivered (CPI refuses to relinquish control of existing panel I purchased so I had to rebuy). Sorry it was kind of a jerk move on my part to ask questions like this that would technically be used to support me on another vendors stuff, though I am a Surety customer.

I got it working. However, it only shows a couple of my lights with no options to scroll for more. At this point I will repeat the same experiment once I have the new panel from Surety.

Now that I have my IQPanel 4 all set up on surety I do see an issue with the Lutron integration. While I do see it on the panel it only shows 4 of my lights with no ability to scroll to more. On the ADC app and on the website I can see and access all of my Lutron smart switches so not sure what the issue is with this panel integration.

Perhaps something to pass on to ADC or Johnson Controls as a bug.

Did you previously only see 4 devices?

What are the names/ids of the 4 you see?

It shows the same 4 that I saw on my old provider’s IQ4 panel.
Here is a picture of it:

Ok, those are just the first four listed on your account. And there is no way to scroll up or down within that box? Try tapping just below that fourth one.

There is no way. I have tried everything I can think of. Additionally there is no way to designate the 4, it is random based on how it pulled in devices from Lutron. Seems like a bug.

Additionally there is no way to designate the 4, it is random based on how it pulled in devices from Lutron

The ones on the panel are just the first 4 in your equipment list. It likely is a bug and you should be able to scroll in that box. Thanks for the description, we will let Qolsys know.