Lutron Caseta Switch No Showing Up

I have a number of Lutron switches, pico and dimmer. All work fine with ADC and Alexa using the Lutron Bridge. I just added another Lutron Caseta lamp dimmer switch. It works perfectly through the Lutron app and through Alexa, but it is not showing up at all on ADC. I have forced a z-wave rediscovery through the System Manager, without success. It has been about 4 hours since setup, so I would think it would have populated by now. Have I forgotten a step? Any ideas?

Happy to help!

Lutron Caseta Devices are not Z-wave and would not respond to Z-wave panel commands.

Lutron Caseta connects to your Alarm.com account in the back-end. A link between your lutron repeater and adc.

If you notice that a Lutron device is taking a long time to populate in your account, a quick power cycle of your Lutron repeater/smart bridge pro should resolve the issue!

I did power cycle the smart bridge last night. The device is still not showing up. It has been about 15 hours since I did that cycle. Any other ideas? I do believe it is transmitting, since it shows up in the Lutron and Alexa apps.

Certainly! If you have tried a quick power cycle and the device does not sync, we can try sending a few commands to sync the system. I have sent an update command and it looks like an additional device is now listed in your account, can you confirm?

It will eventually show up on its own (on adc.com), sometimes it takes 24 hrs (if you do nothing).

Jason. It is there now. Thank you very much. Sorry for the trouble.

No trouble at all! Happy to help.

Usually the power cycle very reliably fixes a failed sync right away, which is why I always recommend that first.

I will remember that for next time.