Lutron Caseta New Devices

How does one resync the Lutron Caseta integration? I added more devices, and they don’t show up.

We’ve requested the device list for you and new devices are showing on the account today. If you add devices to your Lutron system and they do not sync with your account, a good troubleshooting step is to power cycle your main repeater or bridge.

I’m having the same problem, and a power cycle of the main repeater/bridge did not add the new devices to my account. Could you request my device list, or let me know if there’s something else to try? I anticipate gradually building out my Caseta devices and would rather not bother you all each time I need a device list refresh.

It looks like these devices have since populated in ADC. Are there additional devices missing?

A power cycle/activation of the new devices is typically all that is needed if the new device does not populate quickly. Note that you may need to log out and log back in to view the change. If the status update does seem to get stuck, the best way to resolve would be to contact customerservice@suretyDIY.com and request an update.

This equipment request is a feature update we’ve requested added to the user website.

Yes, I am now seeing the devices I added over the weekend. It seems like it may take ~48 hours for the bridge and ADC to communicate new devices, because I installed three more Caseta devices this morning and those are not showing. Multiple power cycles isn’t refreshing the list for me. That’s not the end of the world I suppose, just a bit inconvenient. Thanks for requesting a reset feature via the user web interface.

It seems like it may take ~48 hours for the bridge and ADC to communicate new devices, because I installed three more Caseta devices this morning and those are not showing. Multiple power cycles isn’t refreshing the list for me.

Typically new devices populate quicker, however we are happy to help. An update was requested, looks like additional devices are showing. You may need to refresh or log out and log back into Alarm.com

Would you kindly refresh my Caséta device list? Just made some changes. Thank you.

Certainly, sent an equipment list command. You may need to log out and log back in to see changes.

Can you please refresh my Caseta device list? The devices aren’t showing up in ADC. Thanks!

Commands have been sent however it does not appear that new devices have showed up although I am seeing some devices. Are you able to control the devices via your local Lutron app?

I was able to control the devices through the Lutron app and other integrations. Whatever you did looks like it made it refresh (labeled as Ceiling Fan Light.)